Our goal is to provide customers with the highest quality products. This commitment is rooted in our group values and is essential to our continued growth and success.
We meet our comprehensive standards stated in “Integrated Management Systems – IMS” in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of our products as well as meet all government requirements and exceed customer expectations.
We ensure our facilities, equipment, manufacturing systems, and processes consistently meet Global Quality standards by acquiring the most valuable certifications:
- ISO 9001-2015 for Quality management system
- ISO 45001 for Occupational Health and Safety management system
- ISO 14001 for Environmental management system
- BRC Global standard for Packaging and Packaging Material
We are committed to continuous improvement and have many procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business such as:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
We encourage continuous feedback from consumers regarding the performance of our products and will utilize their input as a means of improving our product quality.